WELCOME

Welcome to the Urban Culture course at Avila University created by Susan Lawlor and Dotty Hamilton.  We travel with our students to great cities to explore art museums, engage with the architecture, study the local film and music venues, and experience the ethnic enclaves as a way to learn about the culture of urban spaces and the interaction of art and environment.  It's a fun, intense learning environment.  

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Starring Aimee

Thanks Aimee. You were great on stage with the improv group

2 comments:

  1. The Improv at Theater St. Catherine was hilarious and one of my favorite activities. As soon as I walked through the doors, I felt welcome. The comedians were so talented; they were witty and quick on their feet. That kind of entertainment is something I would watch on a regular basis. I intend on finding a similar place in KC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, there is actually a comedy club at the legends here in Kansas City. I would love to go more often, that was such a cool experience. I loved how they played your family. I also loved how they depicted the Kansas vs. Missouri dispute. I am not from either originally so I'm hoping no one from our group was offended! --Lexi

    ReplyDelete